Chapter 13 is ready!

Read Chapter 13 here

I believe at least 90% of you out there are already familiar with the Tensei Slime novel. I think it ranks right up there with the top novels. The other 10% whom are not familiar with it, it’s a novel where the main character gets transported to another world, but becomes a slime monster. To my knowledge, Circus Translations is the most up-to-date translator with 55 chapters as of today. Someone correct me if I’m wrong =)

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s